Your brand supplier for limitless play fun
For over 45 years, JAMARA has been on a mission to put a smile on children's faces.
From the smallest remote-controlled car, to licensed technical toys, multifunctional quadrocopters, ride on vehicles and slides, the family-owned company is the brand supplier for model making, hobbies and toys. High-quality workmanship and products carefully selected for the toy market make JAMARA a perennial favourite on kids' wish lists. With over 100 employees, JAMARA in Aichstetten is currently run by the second generation of the Natterer family. Tradition, quality, progress and innovation are firmly anchored as part of the company culture, true to the company slogan Just-Play. What counts for young and old is the fun of playing - and that is always in the foreground at JAMARA.
- Year of foundation: 1973
- Employees: 100
- Headquarters: Aichstetten in the Allgäu region of Germany
- Family-run sole proprietorship
- Product range: +15,000 articles
- Customers: +70,000 worldwide
Our strengths Your advantage
- Many years of experience
- Steady company growth
- Customer oriented
- Service center in every EU country
- Specialized staff
- Full range of products
- No outsourcing / everything from one source
- Implementation of individual customer requirements
- In-house logistics solutions
Service and sales areas
Service is our top priority for customer satisfaction.
Worldwide, no matter in which country our products are sold, we offer customer-oriented service with individual solutions.